Are you eager to make a difference and support TUOI? Do you have time you can spare to help?
There are many ways you can support TUOI:
- Support staff during our Walk for Autism (animation, security, greeting and information, etc.)
- Fundraising events (ex.: volunteer bagging at a grocery store)
- Information kiosk and sales of promotional items
- Distribution of promotional materials
- Participating in special events (ex.: Christmas party)
- Care and respite services with youth
- And many more!
To register or for more information about our volunteering opportunities, please contact us at 819 595-1290, ext. 30.
Volunteer Recognition at TUOI
Whether they sit on the Board of Directors or one of our committees, offer support during events or provide help through services, administrative tasks or fundraising, all our volunteers contribute to our mission, and all deserve a token of our appreciation. In April 2016, TUOI implemented a Recognition Policy to highlight the commitment and efforts of our volunteers.
CLICK HERE to view this policy.