TUOI (Trait d’Union Outaouais) is a non-profit organization founded over 25 years ago in the Outaouais region. We provide services to autistic individuals from the region and encourage integration in the community. Our services also address the needs of families of autistic individuals.
- Help autistic individuals develop their potential;
- End isolation of autistic individuals and their families;
- Share information with families on resources matching their needs;
- Cooperate with family members and other partners so that everyone uses the same approach with the autistic individual;
- Encourage the creation of new services in the region;
- Educate the community on the reality of everyday life for autistic individuals and the people around them.